Shotgun Express interview
1. Hey guys, let me just start by giving props to your dirty style of sleaze, I can't wait to see you on stage in Roeselare.
How did you get to playing this style of music? Blues and hardrock always mix well, but you took it to a level that's a little more than just a combination of these two.
hey thanks a lot for the props, we play this style of music because its the kind of music we grew up with and love . just bluesbased balls to the wall rock n roll in the vein of aerosmith, led zep, GnR mixed with some punk
when we are working on songs this two elements get mixed with daily exprerience of our lives
3. You've been playing with quite some of the up-and-coming bands, what were the best experiences so far?
or maybe when flow started breakdancing at the vains of jenna aftershow party and the VOJ boys joined him, people went crazy
4. I've been listening to your songs on Myspace, they sound good enough to slam on a disc, yet I don't see a demo/mini/whatever anywhere. Are there any plans to bring something out?
another thing is that there are more bands here in germany which also play glam/sleaze/hardrock so it started growing up a lil scene/community
6. How are audiences responding to your shows? Do they get as wild as you want them to, or do you get the feel that there's more coming?
to jam to records at home is a great thing to improve your musical skills. you'll soon get an idea of what you want to do
going out to concerts is also great.when you're out on a show either the band is good you'll think yeah thats what i want to do and you might get in touch with other musicians or the band is bad and you'll think
this isnt what i want to do i wanna do it better. but it always have a positive aspect
9. With nothing left to do but wish you good luck on all future plans, what can you promise to the Belgian fans in September?
Last Updated (Thursday, 29 July 2010 17:28)
zondag 19 mei:
from WHITE LION
@ Gasoline, vijfseweg 230, Waregem